Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Just downloaded Sora Calmer template on blogger and sidebar on main HOME page keeps showing up on main section, after display of main posts. Layout is ok on post page or on subsequent pages. problem ONLY on home page. How can I reconfigure this?

my add
    Keymaster

Can you share your url?

my add
    Keymaster

Of course. I had actually switched back to my old default Blogger template because it was not looking well with the dis-alignment on the Home Page of this Sora Calmer Template. Have just put it back up for your review and hopefully assistance if you have similar experience.
    Everything else is working fine and all other pages except for the Home Page.

http://www.yourstylearchitect.blogspot.com

my add
    Keymaster

I will take a look.

my add
    Keymaster

I just uploaded it to a test blog and it looks fine. I would go to your blogger template….Open it in html, select all, click delete and then copy and paste the calmer template code into your html box.

my add
    Keymaster

Thanks LindyLou! So what you are saying is saying to re-upload the whole template again as per default? Which would also mean adjusting all the social media links and navigation bar again?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.