Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Talking about Masterpiece template.

Looks like the template settings forced the width and height of the header image, centered in the middle of the white background. I tried several times to upload a pic larger i’d like to see in all the header space but guess that’s limited from some codes and can’t understand how get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

my add
    Keymaster

What’s your url?

Templatesyard
    Participant

This, ive no bought the domain yet http://puntidi-vista.blogspot.it/

Thanks!

my add
    Keymaster

What size did you want for the header?

Templatesyard
    Participant

i’d like it the same width of the header, thank you.

my add
    Keymaster

Not sure what you mean by that. the header the same size if the header. On the header gadget, choose the first option to make it larger.

Templatesyard
    Participant

No, if you inspect the header image with chrome you’ll see the pic is just a lil part of the header. I need the pic to be large as all the blog header, as the navbar to be clear, it doesnt make sense that pic in the middle.

I tried to choose the first option on the header gadget but as i said it doesnt work cuz theres a code or smth that block the header img dimensions and put it in the middle of the header. Please try to inspect it.

Looking forward to hear something from you, thanks again.

my add
    Keymaster

I added a comment on your blog to send me an invitation.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thanks but why? Did you inspect the pic? Sorry but im wasting a lot of time and the blog ‘d be already up, i’ll get issues goin on like that. Please help me.

Thanks.

my add
    Keymaster

I got your invite, but I need to see your settings. I cannot just look at your picture to see what the issue is. I need to look at the html.
    I am trying to help you, not waste your time.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Ok, no problem. Can you do it now, getting the invitation? Hope so. Thanks again.

my add
    Keymaster

Can you make me an admin now. In settings, change it to admin like yourself.

my add
    Keymaster

how do i Edit the drop down header on https://gooyaabitemplates.com/zippo-blogger-template/ i sont really know how do edit this

my add
    Keymaster

Search for the Following Code:

<!-- Customize Navigation Menu Here -->
    <li><a href='#'>Decoration</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Inspiration</a></li>

Replace “#” with your category URL.

my add
    Keymaster

Try this:
    There are two several instances of : #Header img
    Change it to:

#header img {
    margin: 0 auto;
        max-height: 375px;
        max-width: 1100px;
    margin-top: -38px;
    }
    https://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt155/TravelingShoes/header.png
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi, it works, thanks. Now just need to solve margin issue, on the left there’s more space, then ill no bother you anymore :/ thanks again…

my add
    Keymaster

Look for ]]></b:skin> in your template.

Above that, paste this:
    #Header1 {
    margin-left: -180px;
    }

Preview it, before saving.
    Play with the -180px to center it to your satisfaction.

my add
    Keymaster

i need help, after finishing the edit on my template it keep showing this “Error parsing XML, line 2752, column 18: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity” dont know what to do

my add
    Keymaster

What edits did you do. Something you added or changed is causing the error. What’s your url?

my add
    Keymaster

yes i made some changes in the template trying to input something in the drop down

here is my uRL http://www.akubeblog.info

my add
    Keymaster

Did you back out of the template without saving it? Whatever you put in the dropdown, was a conflict.

my add
    Keymaster

i saved some while others could not save.., i only wanted to change it to

<li><a href='#'><span itemprop='name'><i class='fa fa-leaf'/> <strong>Entertainment </strong><strong></span></a>
    <ul class='sub-menu'>
    <span class='boped draft'>
    <li><a href='#'>Celebs</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>E-News</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Events</a></li>
      <li><a href='#'>Movies/Tvs</a></li>
    </span>
    </ul>
    </li>

that is i wanted that tag to be named the entertainment tag…..

my add
    Keymaster

please view my URL and check the “Navigation Bar” me, thats how i want it to be and tell me how i can edit it from the template

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi, sorry to bother you again… i tried so hard to fix my issues but im no able to do it alone, probably.

I’d like to hide the header image on mobile version, tried some html codes but doesnt work (tryin to create an header i like, it didnt happen yet, but in any case ive seen its no showing properly there and guess ill get this prob even in the future so i’d prefer to hide it and dont think abt it anymore).

Then dont like copyright text, words are so closer, i’d like to customize it, i tried but im no able to.. :/

Then, relly the last thing, don’t like the number of the navigation that remains out of box, is there a way to create a box even for it?

Thx a lot again, you are amazing.

my add
    Keymaster

I left a comment on your profile. Can you cick my profile and send me an email.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.