- 02/10/2015 at 9:08 am #18075my addKeymaster
There are several things going wrong with my blog that I could really use some feedback on:
1. When loading it seems to jump or jiggle when landing on a post and you have to wait impatiently for it settle before you have to scroll back down to the position where you wanted on the page.
2. It doesn’t seem to be pulling in an audience, despite having my blog connected to a linked Facebook page and Twitter as well as other social bookmarking resources.
3. Some have said it is hard on the eyes. Is this true and what should I do to change it?
4. Google analysis is very difficult to get my head around. Is there somewhere that explains it better than Google in a language everyone can understand?
Any constructive help and support would be gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.14/10/2015 at 11:25 am #18108my addKeymaster
No one can help you, if you give us the link to your blog.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.