Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I am using Modern mag Responsive free version blogger template.Every thing is ok only “Showing posts with label ……. Show all posts”does not work.After clicking on any category in next page there is no post showing only black box and the title of my post of this label appeared.How to solve this problems.Please help me.My blog Url is : http://www.tripuriexpress.blogspot.com

my add
    Keymaster

Credit link missing. My recommendation is, Download install again this template and replay again.

Templatesyard
    Participant

But I don’t deleted or removed anything from the template , I followed all the directions which are described in documentation .I redownload this template and installed three times , every times same result. Please tell me which is the creadit links.

Templatesyard
    Participant

This problem not from the template. (you can also test yourself with using another template).
    For solve the problem,

1.Try with Revert your blogger template and widgets to default.

Go to the Template | Edit HTML tab.
    Click the Revert widget templates to default link.
    Click OK in the confirmation message.
    Go to Layout and check the settings again, as above.
    (Please note: you may lose your previous widgets when revert to default. my recommendation is backup your template before proceeding)

2. Now check your labels posts. If everything working fine, now you can use this template by uploading again.

Good luck.. :-)

Templatesyard
    Participant

I tried every thing , even I create a new blog , post some content and use this template ,the result is same.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.