Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello,

I use the publisher theme. My pictures don’t show up on the main page but they do when clicking on read more.

I’ve uploaded them on blogger so they are not linked on outside website.

Here’s my blog : mondoquebec-tv.blogspot.com

Thanks for your help !

Templatesyard
    Participant

Nevermind I found the problem.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Good job! keep doing well!

my add
    Keymaster

Hello, I have the same problem, but I didn’t found solution :( I’d review the code, but nothing. Help me please

Templatesyard
    Participant

Please I need help my posts featured images are not showing up on recent posts nor on popular posts neither on the featured carousel.Everything else is okay the links are all there. I don’t know what to do! please Help me! theme is elegant, blog: ariamore.com

my add
    Keymaster

Add the word featured in your blog post labels you want in the slideshow.

Templatesyard
    Participant

LindyLou Thank you for your quick answer but everything is working on my template Except the images are not showing up. I did know I had to put “featured” on the labels^^ hehe! all my posts have photos but they don’t show up on recent posts nor popular posts neither on the carousel up there. Instead there is this figure saying “no available photo” Please how do I set featured images for each post? Is there something else I should do? to have pictures showing up. Please anybody help me?? Please check my blog: ariamore.com See if you can help me with my images!!! Theme “Elegant”
    I’ve tried uploading from my computer, than tried hosting all photos on a public image host and still nothing shows, only that “no available photo” T.T
    Please I need your help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.