Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    OddThemes
    Participant

I followed the instructions for installing the template, but the layout is all messed up when I save it and preview my blog. I’m not sure how to fix it. My blog URL is xlovelyday.blogspot.com. I currently have it installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Can you post your snapshot of error?

OddThemes
    Participant

I changed themes to Cocktail instead. I managed to clean it up and fix it the way I want, but I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to style the navigation bar. I want it to look like how it originally is in the original layout, but I can’t figure out how.

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

How many blog post you have? 5+ more? If Yes, Please restore your blogger template and widget to deafault, then re upload this template once again.

Templatesyard
    Participant

My Header-Menu comes out wrong. I want it to be just like the samples. the tags are in one line in the middle and are color green. Please help. I’m using the template now. My blog is audreytse.blogspot.com

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi!Please i need your help!
    I installed the template but in the field that it is shown the date of the post it appears “undefined”.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you in advance!

my add
    Keymaster

I’ve been trying all sort of things to make the design look like on the demo but the html in blogger field is now all messed up and I haven’t been able to change anything.
    1: I’d like to delete that ‘Powered by blogger’ at the top of my blog (it used to be at the bottom).
    2: I’d like pages to appear under the header (I have them in my sidebar at the moment).
    3. Changed font and size font (for my posts).
    4. Social icons at the bottom as seen in demo.
    5. I’d also like to delete that About the author when it shows in each post (+ those social ‘share’ buttons + those: ‘You might also like’ section). Is it possible to add comments (so that it’s possible to see how many comments are there before oppening a post)? And why is photo all crammed up on the homepage? When I open a post is fine, but I’d like to see it like that before as well.
    Anyway, these are only things I’d like to see change. Is there a full exhaustive instructions on how to edit the template?
    Thank you for any reply, I’d be most grateful. xx

Templatesyard
    Participant

This is my site: http://oneandonlyvida.blogspot.com/ , and this is haw original theme looks like: https://gooyaabitemplates.com/sinensis-blogger-template/

Why is it so different and how can i change thet?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.