Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hello, I have downloaded the minimalist theme for bloggers. Here is the link to my blog: http://samabstudios.blogspot.fr/

I have gone through the guidelines presented in the Documentation :

1. Your Blog Must be public from settings

2. Your Blog Feed Set to be full from settings -> other -> blog feed.

3. Your blog post has at least One label in you latest (5) posts.

But, I am still unable to make the slider appear. Can you guys tell me what should I do?

Regards

my add
    Keymaster

Did you use the label featured, in your posts you want to show in the slider?

lowercase with a comma

my add
    Keymaster

Hello, yes tried that, still no slider.

my add
    Keymaster

There are two verisons of the Minimal template. Copy the other code and paste it instead of the one you used.
    i just tried it and it works fine. The top one is carousel and the second one is slider.

my add
    Keymaster

Hi! I can’t make the carousel appear either, can you help me? I also followed all the steps and still nothing, I am getting a bit desperate! Please, any help will be great, thank you!! Link vivalaglam.com.ve

my add
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone, I also need help with my carousel. I recently purchased and installed Chic Mag Fashion Blogger Template and the carousel wouldn’t appear even after I had followed the instructions given. I tried contacting ThemeXpose Support twice but no one is responding. Please how do I fix it? My Blog url is http://www.theqeffectz.com

Templatesyard
    Participant

Help me !!!!
    I can not run blogger sliders
    maxazine template
    http://dilekvehayat.blogspot.com.tr/

my add
    Keymaster

Hi everyone! I finally made it! Let’s see if my solutions works for you too. I had the carousel to display only the posts that had the label “break” (don’t know why the template came like this), of course, any of posts had that label and that’s why my carousel wasn’t working. So I changed the option to a label that my posts actually had, and now it’s working perfectly! :)
    My recommendations:
    1. Look for the following code:
    <!– FEATURED –>
    <div class=’featured preload’ id=’featured’>

<script type=’text/javascript’>
    var numposts = 6;
    var outerclass = "featured-slider";
    var starttag = "";
    var endtag = "";
    var intag = 'li';
    </script>
    <script>
    document.write("<script src=\"/feeds/posts/default/-/VLG?max-results="+numposts+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=labelthumbs\"><\/script>");
    </script>

2. Change the ‘VLG’ for a label that appears in your posts. I created VLG and wrote it in all my recent posts because I want the carousel to display my newest posts.

That’s it! This is what fixed mine! Hope this works for you, too :)

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thank you so much Gaby

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.