Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

I am starting my blog with the popcorn responsive template and I have edited a few elements on the html with the menu etc. I would just like to know on how I can change the main background image to different images as I would like to change that often.

I would also like to know how I can make sure when I create a post I am able to put it under the correct link in my page.

Another is how can I put just pictures under the latest movies rather than blog posts.

One other is how do I put my most recent blog post with picture at the top like you have done with monsters university?

The help would be much appreciated :)

my add
    Keymaster

Also how can I put titles under genre and be able to put posts under the right category and when i go to click the category that i’ve changed under movie review nothing happens

my add
    Keymaster

Right i have pretty much sorted everything but there is one more thing, I need help with how I can make a feature post like you have with monster university? That would finish off my blog properly

thanks

my add
    Keymaster

and how can I change the border background. I’ll be changing it every so often so that would help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.