Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Some suggestions..

1, Use Google webmaster tools and Google Analytic for get visitors from google.
    2, Use H1 tag and less too many H2 tags
    3, Try to reducing widgets.

Templatesyard
    Participant

please i have logged into google webmaster tools and google analytic but dont know exactly what to do there or what am looking for inside.
    please tell me what and what to do inside actually.
    also please i dont understand what you mean by H1 and H2 tags
    thank you so much God bless you

Templatesyard
    Participant

If you want visitors from search engines (Google, yahoo, bing) you need know about SEO.

my add
    Keymaster

Check out my blog and see if its suitable? http://beautybyboulton.blogspot.co.uk/

Templatesyard
    Participant
    Templatesyard
    Participant

my blog urlPlease check my blog and tell me how can i make a good blog for my visiter I’m afiliat with amazon and wants add there products by my blog

my add
    Keymaster

You need to update regularly. A good blog though. !

my add
    Keymaster

It looks messy. Arrange it neatly.

my add
    Keymaster

my new blog is fabulushealth.blogspot.com. plz read it and give your reviews. thanks

my add
    Keymaster

Yes, but arrangement is not good.

Templatesyard
    Participant

I downloaded template but is on zip file please how can I extract it to work on my blog

Templatesyard
    Participant

@Desmond, right-click your zip/rar file and click “extract file…” or “extract here”

my add
    Keymaster

plz check my blog if is okay
    http://jeffade.blogspot.com.ng/

plz tell how google adsense can approved me

Templatesyard
    Participant

There are many factor why google won’t approve your blog. But first, your blog must be at least some months old. I don’t remember I think about a month or at least three month.
    “Getting an AdSense approved is not really hard if you have a quality website that is focused more on high-quality content, optimized for search engines, uses a great design and with the good number of visitors. Because that’s what Google wants from its every publisher.
    Make sure to do these things before applying for Google AdSense. ” I got it from an article

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.