Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

My blog is http://www.theshallowblog.blogspot.com
    I am using the Minimal Slider Blogger Template and the slider doesn’t show.
    PLEASE HELP!

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Check the file named “Documentation” its contained setup instruction. The Documentation file included with your downloaded template file. :-)

my add
    Keymaster

Thank you so much!! I was wondering if there’s a way I could make it one column? Without the sidebar so my posts and photos are aligned center? Thank you!

my add
    Keymaster

I activated the slider by adding the label ‘featured’ to my posts and it’s still not working. What do I have to do?

OddThemes
    Participant

Hi.
    I just recently added the template and the slider is not activated. Could you please tell me how to activate it?

my add
    Keymaster

@Yan-Nayteh Read the instructions on the Documentation File, hope it works for you as it didn’t for me :/

OddThemes
    Participant

@alexpm7 What exactly in the documentation file should i be looking for? there are many files.

my add
    Keymaster

@Yan-Nayteh inside the zip file you downloaded when you got the template there’s a file called Documentation, inside there’s a file called Index.html. Click on that to view instructions on how to install the slider and other things. It says that in order to make the slider work you should label your posts “featured”, but it didn’t work for me. Good luck!

OddThemes
    Participant

@alexpm7thank you. but it is also not working for me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.