Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hello, I’m having the same problem that a participant presented some time ago, but I can’t seem to fix it. I’m hoping someone can show me how to fix the issues I’m facing Minimal Slider Template!

Could you please explain to me in details how to fix the following problems:

– There is no Slider – how do I add
    – Pages tabs are listed and not showing horizontally on the fixed Navegation bar along the top – how can I add these to the Nav bar?
    – how to add instagram images
    – Add Day and Date under blog title

I want my blog to look like the original one.

My blog is www[dot] oblogdasannah [dot]blogspot [dot]com (no spaces)

Appreciate any help I can get!

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

To add slider The setup instruction available with in your downloaded template file. Please check the file named “Documentation” in template file.
    Follow the correct step to add top navi

Go to Dashboard >> Layout >> Now find widget named “top navigation” now click edit. and now paste the coding.

<li><a href='#'>Home</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>About</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Contact</a>
    <ul class='sub-menu'>
    	<li><a href='#'>Category</a></li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    <li><a href='#'>Shop</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Advertise</a></li>

Replace # with your custom URL. Now Click Save.

To show instagram photos on your blog visit here http://blog.snapwidget.com/post/34877177201/how-to-display-your-instagram-photo-gallery-on#.VRyz7vyUcpc

To change time stamp: Go to Dashboard >> Settings >> Language and Formatting >> Timestamp Format

Templatesyard
    Participant

I would like to remove the label that shows up above the post title. Is there a way to remove it? Also, is it possible to show more than one blog square (post) on a page. Currently, with the slider, only two show up before you have to click “older posts”. I would like to bump that up to 4 or 5 posts before having to click “older posts”.

Thank you in advance!

Brooke

blog: http://blog.bsharpphotostudio.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.