Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to translate “continue reading” and “comment” to my language but I can’t find in the HTML any issue to change it. I have changed some words by looking in the HTML but with these 2 I don’t find any text to change. How can I do it ?

Other question, how to change the header size ? It is too small for me and I would like to put a biggest banner but it is always resize to 411x241px

Thank you
    xx

Templatesyard
    Participant

Nara, I have the exact same problem. There’s no way! I’ve been trying to work around this for several weeks and I had no luck at all. If I find a way, I will let you know (I ask you to do the same, please!).

my add
    Keymaster

Look for:

else imgtag = '';
    p.innerHTML = ifrtag + imgtag + '<div class="entry-content cf">'+ stripTags(p.innerHTML, 45) +'<span class="fixed-char"><a href="'+y+'">Continue Reading ></a></span></div>';

Change the Continue Reading to what you want.

For the header:
    Look for : #header img {
    margin: 0 auto;
    max-height: 240px;
    max-width: 450px;
    }

Change the height and weight to the header size you want.

my add
    Keymaster

Hello. How can I change “continue reading” for some different text? I use Fresh template. My blog http://czwartepietroblog.blogspot.com/

my add
    Keymaster

Look for
    <div class='more1'><span><a href=''>Czytaj dalej...</a></span></div>
    in your html.

Change Czytaj dalej to what you want.

my add
    Keymaster

@LindyLou czytaj dalej is not be found. please help me i have the same problem with continue reading. i have downloaded angel template.

my add
    Keymaster

Try to stick to one template. i cannot keep looking up all different templates. I will take a look.

my add
    Keymaster

What do you want it to say?

my add
    Keymaster

Hi i am new to blogging downloaded Masterpiece Template and installed to my blog template.
    My blog seems to be redirected to yotemplates.com everytime I enter the url or refresh the page.
    My blog is “varun43.blogspot.in” kindly do help in this issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.