Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I’m downloaded the theme Masterpiece Carousel, inside the folder of the theme have some pictures to how install in blogger system.
    But I can´t find the slider, isn´t in the layout page. How to install the slider?

OddThemes
    Participant

In order to install the slider you have to tag the posts you want to show up in the slider with the word “Food” or “Feature” for it to work.
    Check the documents folder that come with the template and it gives you instructions on how to do it.

my add
    Keymaster

I did this, but in the page layout there isn´t a widget named SLIDE1 like in the instructions.

And i have another question, how i choose how i want the image of the post on the main page?

Thank you

my add
    Keymaster

Look, there isn’t a widget SLIDE1, since I installed the template. And there is no space to create a widget below the header.

Printscreen

my add
    Keymaster

Can i put the slider direct on HTML?

Templatesyard
    Participant

I as well downloaded the Masterpiece Carousel but it did not come with the Carousel. I read through the documentation as requested and it shows there is a gadget for “carousel” and then under there is a “slide1” widget that did not come with the download. How can I add the exact carousel that is supposed to go with this template?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.