Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is my first time posting here so I wonder if someone may be able to help me out (please see my website below)

samwoolfe.com

1. Where the search term function is (upper right), the line around the border goes off onto the main page. I think this was because I removed the menu bar. But I suppose when I was changing the HTML code to do this, I didn’t do it right. Does anyone know what I would need to search for in HTML to delete that line?

2. Do you know how I can create gaps on the main page? For example, I’d like to create a space between the page numbers and Blog Archive and between Blog Archive and About Me.

3. I recently enabled Meta descriptions, but then disabled again. However, now on the main page, the beginning of the blog posts appears below the date of the post (which it didn’t before). Do you know how I can change this back, so only the thumbnail image, title and date appear?

5. Is there a way I can change the position of the blog description at the top – ‘Philosophy, psychology…’ so that it’s more in the middle or level with the name of my blog?

If anyone can help me with these issues it would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.