Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

hi,

i have just change my Blog template with ‘TechMatters Blogger Template’. please help me with few points:

* How to Post content under different Sub-Menu.?
    For example, on my blog there are different sub menu e.g. Blackberry, Android etc. now if i want to post a topic under ANDROID, what to do.?? please help me. my blog is http://100rup.blogspot.in/

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Follow the steps to show blog post with menu Items
    Step 1. Create your blog post with label.
    Step 2. Now find and get your label name and label URL in your Dashboard.
    Step 3. Find Menu Items in your Blogger HTML Editor and add label name with your Label URL.

for examble….

you have a label named “miscellaneous” and label URL is http://100rup.blogspot.in/search/label/miscellaneous so now Im going to step 3

Now Im Going to Blogger Dashboard >> Template >> Edit HTML and found

<a href="#">News</a>

Now Im customize above code with your lablel and URL

<a href="http://100rup.blogspot.in/search/label/miscellaneous">miscellaneous</a> Now click “Save”. thats all.

Make Labels with your posts and you can show your blog posts easily.

my add
    Keymaster

Big thanks dear… it resolved….

Now need another Guidance.
    Q1. now if i want to post a topic under a submenu then should i need to create more level..?? ( Say if i want to post under NEWS under Android], what to do??

Q2. How to post UNDER contact us?

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Q1. now if i want to post a topic under a submenu then should i need to create more level..?? ( Say if i want to post under NEWS under Android], what to do??

Ans: Yes! If you want show more posts with under NEWS or ANDROID you must create posts with these labeles.

Q2. How to post UNDER contact us?

Please understand in your template, Blackberry>> Android>> Windows>> Contact Us>> these all words are also customizable and sample words. You can customize with above steps. contact us means, you can add your Contact page URL in this place. so users can easily navigate your contact page.

Thank you.

my add
    Keymaster

Thanks buddy…. Will get back to you for further help…

my add
    Keymaster

how to post AD on this Template..???

I want to post AD on Left & Right side of the Template.
    please help….

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Sorry buddy! Currentry we’re not listed above template in our directory. So we cant help you about advanced customization. any way, if you want show ads on left and right side of the contend, We recoment you to use Ads ready blogger templates that’s contains left and right sidebar.

Regards.

my add
    Keymaster

How to add sub menu on ideas mag templates, plz help me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.