Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

How to edit menu bar and sliders in Secret Magazine Blogger Template

OddThemes
    Participant

I just downloaded and tried on my blog (http://umoey.blogspot.com/) the template “FIRENZE”, it actually has a great layout that really fits my blog, but i have aproblem on how to change the items on the menu bar [ HOME | ABOUT ME | DROP DOWN | TECHNOLOGY| FASHION | DOWNLOAD THIS TEMPLATE] —

I wish to change it into my own personal tabs, but i can’t seemt o figure out on how to change them. please hep me to make my blog a lot nicer ? thanks

Templatesyard
    Participant

I have the same problem with the menu bar on Masterpiece, and I can’t work it out…

my add
    Keymaster

For the Masterpiece template, to edit the menu, go into the html template coding and find

<li><a href='#'>Home</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Blog</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Features</a></li>
    <li class='dropdown'><a href='#'>Pages<i class='icon-angle-down'></i></a>
    <ul class='dropdown-menu'>
    <li><a href='#'>Menu1</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Menu2</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Menu3</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>404 Page</a></li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    <li><a href='#'>Contact</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>Fashion</a></li>
    <li><a href='#'>LifeStyle</a></li>
    my add
    Keymaster

To edit The Secret Magazine Blogger template, see here: http://newbloggerthemes.com/secret-magazine-blogger-template/

my add
    Keymaster

I see you are using Linezap and not Firenze.

my add
    Keymaster

how to edit my menu bar and slider as HOME | AUTHOR | ACHIEVEMENTS | CONTACT | as i use BEAUTY

my add
    Keymaster

First create some pages for your blog….Example: About Me Contact, Sitemap, etc.
    Start with About Me, get the url of that page, after you create it. Do the same for all of the pages you want, except for Contact.
    Now, go to layout, click Configure Main Menu. Where it says New Site Name, type About Me. On the second line, it says New Site URL, type in the url of that page you created. Click add Link. Do this with all of your pages and click save.

To link to the contact page: type Contact, then under that where it says New Site URL, type mailto:
    add your email address after mailto: click Add Link and save.

Templatesyard
    Participant

I just downloaded and tried on my blog (http://afyamwili.blogspot.com/) the template “alpha tempelates”, it actually has a great layout that really fits my blog, but i have aproblem on how to change the items on the menu bar [ HOME | HOSPITALS | DROP DOWN | TECHNOLOGY| FASHION | DOWNLOAD THIS TEMPLATE] —

I wish to change it into my own personal tabs, but i can’t seemt o figure out on how to change them. please hep me to make my blog a lot nicer ? thanks
    PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS IN MY BLOG WITH THIS BEATIFULL TEMPELATE

my add
    Keymaster

I can help you with the menu.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.