Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I am using mega shop blogger template
    Hi, Please help me. I think that you guys can help me. I am new in blogging and i don’t know programming. Please anyone can tell me that how i can change the payment method. I don’t wanted the customers to pay online i wanted them to pay as the product is delivered. So please help me to change the payment method. I am using mega shop responsive blogger template. Any help will really be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

my add
    Keymaster

Not sure why you want to change that. Most people buy online and then the product is delivered.

Templatesyard
    Participant

But we want the payment on delivery option. Please help me to change payment method. @LindyLou

Templatesyard
    Participant

How to give user different options like pay on delivery instead of paypal. Please help me to change it.
    I am using Mega Shop Blogger Template

Templatesyard
    Participant

Any Help Please???

my add
    Keymaster

have you purchased an online shopping ecommerce store?

my add
    Keymaster

PayPal Payment Method: Every ecommerce site needs a Payment gateway and what is better than PayPal. This theme allows you to integrate PayPal with ease using its builtin PayPal Checkout. For integration, check the documentation included with the package your downloaded.Billing System:

This theme also includes a professional billing system that collects the necessary information of the buyer i.e. address, phone no, email, etc. All these information is mailed to the Gmail email address associated with your blog on blogger.

my add
    Keymaster
    Templatesyard
    Participant

OK. Is there a way to get other option for payment like cash on delivery. when clicked on Checkout
    Thanks for replying @LindyLou

my add
    Keymaster

I don’t think so. Depending where you are located. Did you read the Documentation about payment?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello here, please is there a way to add other options like skill, webpay etc?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.