Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Good Morning
    My name is Joana and yesterday I installed the Beauteous Carousel Template on my blog. You can see it in http://www.batomagridoce.com
    I really really love it, but I’m with two problems.
    First blog followers box does not work in the sidebar, but if I put in the footer, the photos of followers already appears. The problem is that I don’t like to see this in the footer, I prefer the sidebar. How can I fix this?

The second problem is about the images I put in the posts. They are increased. For example, when I write the post I choose the medium size, then saved and then when I’m going to read the post in my blog, I see the images in large size. If I change to the small size, the images stay exactly the same.

Can you help me with this 2 problems?

Best regards,
    Joana Pinho

Templatesyard
    Participant

1, Go to blogger dashboard >> layout and now drag and drop to the widget to anywhere that you want. If problem still exist, try with sifting coding to another area on your HTML Editor,
    2, Try with clear your browser cookies or use different browser. If problem still exist, try with deleting re upload same image again.

my add
    Keymaster

Hello Joanna, to fix the extra large images, you have to edit your template. You want to change the .post img {max-width:100%;width: 100%; to .post img { width:auto; height: auto:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.