Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have 2 problems.

1) I couldn’t make ‘Ads Home/Post (728×90)’ to work. When I added an HTML/JavaScript ad code, the ad was showing only in the main page and when I clicked on any post it was showing only the add (twice) with the rest of the page white blank.

add-in-main-page

ad-only

2) Random Posts and Recent Posts (at the bottom of the page) don’t work at all, what should I do? https://moderngreekwoman.blogspot.gr/

I also want to customize some things.

1) How can I change the ‘black’ colour of main theme? Is it possible?

2) Facebook logo on top and bottom. Can they open in new tab?

3) I want to translate ‘HOME’ in Greek language in the Menu tab (Main Menu)

4) I want to change the message ‘Type and hit enter…’ in Greek in the search of Menu (Main Menu)

5) In the ‘Comments system’ Can I arrange the [blogger][disqus][facebook] to [facebook][disgus][blogger]. I tried but didn’t worked that way. Can I also change the ‘POST COMMENT’ phrase because I want to be in Greek.

my add
    Keymaster

On mobile version I have a serious problem, the Menu with the other pages don’t show up, it appears only the search. Please help.
    https://moderngreekwoman.blogspot.gr/?m=1

my add
    Keymaster

I found solution for the mobile version Menu

The issue was happening because the LinkList gadget that contains the top menu wasn’t getting loaded in the mobile version of the blog

I solved this issue adding mobile=’yes’ attribute to the b:widget tag of the LinkList gadget present in Template HTML.

Go to Template tab in Blogger Dashboard and click the Edit HTML button. Now you would see a Jump to widget dropdown menu near the Save Template button . From it select the LinkList11 widget, then you would see some code like

<b:widget id='LinkList7' type='LinkList'>

Now to it , add the following highlighted code and Save the template

<b:widget id='LinkList7' mobile='yes' type='LinkList'>

my add
    Keymaster

Any help for the 2 problems with the ‘Ads Home/Post (728×90)’ and Random Posts and Recent Posts will be grateful

my add
    Keymaster

Ok I found the solution to my problem no1.

‘Ads Home/Post (728×90)’ works only with HTML ad code, I was using JavaScript code ad that’s why it was messing the page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.