Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi there!

I need help setting a custom format for my post titles as well as making my share links below each post look like the share links on the live preview. This is the link to the live preview. https://gooyaabitemplates.com/livepreview/outfit-dark/.

My post titles are currently the exact same size and same font as the rest of my blog and are hardly noticeable. I’ve tried many many google searches and have played around with my html but this is just past what I’m capable of doing; I wouldn’t be surprised if I messed things up in my blog with all the failed attempts. I would be happy if my post titles and dates as well as my share links looked like those on the outfit dark live preview. I would like to edit the post titles to be this colour #E33E87 however and the post titles to be Futura Std Medium font.

I haven’t shared my blog with anyone yet and would like to wait to promote it until I’ve figured out all of the formatting and made it look somewhat presentable.

I’m also curious to know how to make the mobile view better. Right now my blog title shows up below my blog title and I can’t figure out how to remove the one below so I just renamed it for the time being so it doesn’t repeat itself. Thank you to anybody who could help me with this. Let me know if you would like more information and I will provide you with anything you need.

Thanks,

Jen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.