Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi, I just download your beauty template. I was able to install the template following the steps you gave us in the how to install the template files. But now I am stuck and don’t know how to add the drop down menu, the pictures on the header etc…. I also don’t know how to personalise the about me: section. I want to know if you offer the service of doing it for me if I pay you???? Because otherwise I won’t be able to use the template since I am not able to personalise it to my likeking and needs. Thank you! Marie-Josée

my add
    Keymaster

I can help you. I have customized that blog template. Give me your url.

my add
    Keymaster

That would be awsome but I would have to add you as admin so you can have control of my website and add everything I need and for that I will need to tell you everything I need and want. So do you have a email adress so I can write to you or a skype adress so we can chat live… it is up to you what is more convenient for you. So if you have a email just give it to me and I will respond to you via email. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

my add
    Keymaster

também não consigo ajeitar como posso fazer ? alguém me ajuda

my add
    Keymaster

kokine26, I don’t want o put my email address here, so if you give me your blog url;, I will respond.

my add
    Keymaster

My blog is not online yet since the template as not been customized… My blog is not live online sorry. You can contact me to this adress [email protected] we can chat from there ok!!!! My name is Marie by the way… it is a new makeup blog that I am putting online but it is new so because I don’t know how to use the template to customize my blog the blog is not yet online. So I will wait for your message and will go from there thank you so so much!!!

my add
    Keymaster

I am so sorry I made a mistake my email is [email protected] so sorry I made a mistake

my add
    Keymaster

Check your email.

my add
    Keymaster

LindyLou, Can you help me please?

my add
    Keymaster

How can I help you Layne Vicente?

my add
    Keymaster

LindyLou
    I can not put the menu or change the information according to mine, please help me

my add
    Keymaster

I cannot help you without knowing your url.

my add
    Keymaster

The email is [email protected] I need some help correcting some errors in the template. Can some one help me?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello.. I am stuck with Menu customization too. Can anybody help?

my add
    Keymaster

What is your url?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello LindyLou. I need the same help here. I have no idea how too.

my add
    Keymaster

It is all taken care of.

my add
    Keymaster

You need to share your urls.

my add
    Keymaster

I cannot help anyone without knowing your url and what exactly you need.

my add
    Keymaster

Hi LindyLou,
    I have installed the Masterpiece Template into my blog. Let me know how to edit my menu page by adding new pages.I am new to blogging. The blog is to publish my stories.
    So I want to add a page in menu as Stories>SUBMENU(Thriller, Inspiring, Horror,and Fun.etc)
    url: varun43.blogspot.com
    mail:[email protected]
    Thank you.

my add
    Keymaster

Check your email.

my add
    Keymaster

Hello Lindy same like kokine26 how i start personalise my template after upload ? my url http://citanuasarasa.blogspot.co.id/ and my email [email protected]

Rgd’s

satya

Templatesyard
    Participant

I was to edit the menu below my blog title….plz can anybody help me asap? m using minimal template

my add
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia, I cannot help you without knowing your url Did you read the documentation? it explains how to customize this template.

Templatesyard
    Participant

ok figured it out. however now m facing a new issue. When i open my website it automatically takes me to themexpose.com i dont know why. this is severely affecting my hits. pls do something

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘DON’T KNOW HOW TO PERSONALISE MY TEMPLATE!’ is closed to new replies.