Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kokine26
    Participant

Hi, I just download your beauty template. I was able to install the template following the steps you gave us in the how to install the template files. But now I am stuck and don’t know how to add the drop down menu, the pictures on the header etc…. I also don’t know how to personalise the about me: section. I want to know if you offer the service of doing it for me if I pay you???? Because otherwise I won’t be able to use the template since I am not able to personalise it to my likeking and needs. Thank you! Marie-Josée

LindyLou
    Participant

I can help you. I have customized that blog template. Give me your url.

kokine26
    Participant

That would be awsome but I would have to add you as admin so you can have control of my website and add everything I need and for that I will need to tell you everything I need and want. So do you have a email adress so I can write to you or a skype adress so we can chat live… it is up to you what is more convenient for you. So if you have a email just give it to me and I will respond to you via email. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Layne Vicente
    Participant

também não consigo ajeitar como posso fazer ? alguém me ajuda

LindyLou
    Participant

kokine26, I don’t want o put my email address here, so if you give me your blog url;, I will respond.

kokine26
    Participant

My blog is not online yet since the template as not been customized… My blog is not live online sorry. You can contact me to this adress kokinette26@gmail.com we can chat from there ok!!!! My name is Marie by the way… it is a new makeup blog that I am putting online but it is new so because I don’t know how to use the template to customize my blog the blog is not yet online. So I will wait for your message and will go from there thank you so so much!!!

kokine26
    Participant

I am so sorry I made a mistake my email is kokine26@gmail.com so sorry I made a mistake

LindyLou
    Participant

Check your email.

Layne Vicente
    Participant

LindyLou, Can you help me please?

LindyLou
    Participant

How can I help you Layne Vicente?

Layne Vicente
    Participant

LindyLou
    I can not put the menu or change the information according to mine, please help me

LindyLou
    Participant

I cannot help you without knowing your url.

PHHNews
    Participant

The email is ourplanethiphop@gmail.com I need some help correcting some errors in the template. Can some one help me?

Madhu
    Participant

Hello.. I am stuck with Menu customization too. Can anybody help?

LindyLou
    Participant

What is your url?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.