Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    OddThemes
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been trying to set up by blog with the Mogazine template. I got the template imported, but I’m a little confused about the different HTML widgets. The widgets are completely blank and I’m not really sure where I’m supposed to be getting the HTML from. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is the blog where I’m trying to test it out: http://zoy22.blogspot.com/

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi wiipros, If you want remove unwanted widget, please follow this steps.
    Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Layout >> Now you can view your blog layout. Just click Edit on any any widget and Click Remove then press ok Now your unwanted widget will be removed from your blog.
    If you want add widget (or HTML widget) please follow below steps.
    Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Layout >> Add widget >> HTML/JavaScript and put your title and Html in boxes separately. Now click Save Now the widget will shown your blog.

Follow above steps to Remove or Add Widget.

Regards.

OddThemes
    Participant

Thanks for the info mourseben, but I guess I should have been a little more clear on what I’m looking for.

In the live demo preview of the Mogazine scene (https://gooyaabitemplates.com/livepreview/mogazine-responsive-blogger-template/) there are a couple different elements that did not have the HTML included with the template. For example, the ‘LATEST” news ticker under the navigation or the image slider directly under that. The widgets appear in the template, but do not have actual coding inside them.

Is there somewhere I can get the specific HTML for the news ticker and slider?

my add
    Keymaster

I would also like to receive information about how to customize this template. Please write all html codes widgets used in the demo site. thx.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.