Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Feminist Blogger Template and I seem to be having trouble with the comment section. It is showing the number of comments on my blog posts but it is not showing the comments. Hence, I cannot reply to them either..

Blog post: http://getcrayyzee.blogspot.sg/2016/01/feeling-romantic-with-aurum.html

The bottom of the page shows the number of comments for this blog post but not the comments.. Please help..
    Thank you!

Cheryl

Templatesyard
    Participant
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi Mourseben,

I am facing a different problem now.. I can comment but they are not showing. My reader’s comments are not showing. It is only showing the comment count.

Cheryl

Templatesyard
    Participant

@mourseben Sorry, I didn’t realize I would have to tag you. But yes I am having a different problem where the comment counts are showing but the comments are not.. Please help. Thanks!

Templatesyard
    Participant
    Templatesyard
    Participant

@mourseben My comment section is not selected as “hide”. I have it on “embedded”.. But I still can’t see the comments :/

Templatesyard
    Participant

@mourseben May I know if you still have any other solutions to solve this problem? I would highly appreciate it. Thank you.

my add
    Keymaster

I am having the same problem and I saw your problem is solved on blog can you let me know how you fixed it ?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi
    I am having the same problem as Cheryl Tay. I cannot read my comments nor reply but it shows in the comment count.
    Also how do I remove the header photo with the latin writing still showing up on my blog but it shows at the bottom of my posts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.