Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi, I recently installed the Cocktail Simple Blogger Template on my blog and almost everything works perfectly, but there are few things I’d like to edit and I need some help.

1. Thumbnails in post preview
    Basically if I add in post 10 images, they all appear as thumbnails in the post preview on the main page. I’d like to change that so only one image would be visible on the preview instead of all of them. I usually add many photographs to each entry so when they are all on the main page it doesn’t really look good. Is there any way I could put only one image as a post preview?

2. Featured post
    In Featured post section everything was working properly until today when suddenly the image disappeared. This widget should be showing: a post title, a picture and a description. I checked it by clicking on the widget edit and it’s all okay, but when I refresh the page the image still does not show up. I am guessing I messed something up while trying to edit the thumbnails issue in layout’s html code. Any ideas how to solve that?

3. Slider
    I removed the slider from the blog as it didn’t look like the one in the original layout I downloaded. Basically instead of one full width picture with an option to change to another, I had few narrow thumbnails in vertical columns. Shall I change the code of that widget (and what would be the code)? Can somebody please help me out here?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Templatesyard
    Participant

Try with with restore blogger template default and re-upload fresh template again. If problem not solved, Please give me your blog URL.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.