- 23/10/2016 at 11:48 am #20797my addKeymaster
i just installed claire template on http://www.superzisch.com and it went pretty well – thx for that!! – but still i have some issues i couldn’t solve by myself and i’d kindly ask for your advice:
1) how can i remove the line: time/date, name & comments from below the blogpost titles?
2) at the homepage, in your demo of claire, the blogposts have pics to go through, without opening the Blogpost itself – there are more pics shown than just one by clicking on the arrows. i have more pics within my posts but the arrows to click through before opening the posts don’t show up.
3) top social: how can implement the social icons as they are within the demo shown?
4) my pinterest widget isn’t working, i added a html widget and put in the widget code from pinterest but the content isn’t shown. same for recent posts, i added a code but content isn’t shown…
thanks so much
tau26/10/2016 at 6:01 am #20807TemplatesyardParticipant
To add social links on top social bar:
Go to blogger dashboard >> Layout >> Now click Edit on Social Link widget. Now you add your social widget.26/10/2016 at 9:38 am #20809my addKeymaster
hello, thanks, works! i just moved the linklist from navi wrapper to topsoccial now the icons are there, nice! – do you have a tip for the other questions also? especially the pinterest widget and the recent post widget as well as to delete the date and comments shown in the slider bar?26/10/2016 at 7:18 pm #20814TemplatesyardParticipant
To know about Change, Customize or Remove gadgets in Layout section, Please read about the https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/43708?hl=en
If you want show pinterest widget on blogger, please get code here https://developers.pinterest.com/tools/widget-builder/? and past it on pinterest widget.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.