Tagged: 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

i’ve recently started using the Daily personal blogger template. Can the default picture/featured picture at the most top with the “scroll down” button be changed or customised? Also, can the text “Welcome to daily, a simple, clean……………” be edited as well? Anybody who knows please help. It would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Go Template >> Edit Html and find this url https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8d6IJVBGiIw/VGIiRTXFxXI/AAAAAAAAM_w/Ftlj6hpCto8/s1600/featured-image.jpg then replace your own URL of the image.
    also find and replace word with your own
    WELCOME TO DAILY. A SIMPLE, CLEAN BLOGGER THEME PERFECT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND BLOGGERS.

my add
    Keymaster

OMG thank you so so so so much!!!! Your help is greatly appreciated :-)

my add
    Keymaster

Wait, there are many of those links that you mentioned in the “edit HTML” section, which one should i click on and delete and replace with the new one?

my add
    Keymaster

I can’t seem to replace my url…….. Because whenever i do, there is an error…… And i can’t seem to be able to highlight the whole link of the one before i replace to the end. It always stops at “C”

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please post here snapshot of your error.

my add
    Keymaster

Alright.

The first image, i can only highlight until the letter “C” of the whole thing before. And the second picture, the red letters at the top is the error, after i have tried to replace the old url with my new url of my image. And also, the image that i used is from my macbook. I just opened it with safari and got the link from there. I did not extract the image’s url directly from the internet.

my add
    Keymaster

Are you able to see the screenshots?

my add
    Keymaster

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please upload your snapshot in any Image hosting website and get URL of your snapshot from there. Finally paste The above URL here.

my add
    Keymaster

Does this work? >.<

my add
    Keymaster

So so sorry to bother you >.<

Templatesyard
    Participant

Yes!
    Go Template >> Edit Html and find this url https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8d6IJVBGiIw/VGIiRTXFxXI/AAAAAAAAM_w/Ftlj6hpCto8/s1600/featured-image.jpg then replace your own URL of the image.
    also find and replace word with your own
    WELCOME TO DAILY. A SIMPLE, CLEAN BLOGGER THEME PERFECT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND BLOGGERS.

Finally click “Save Template”

my add
    Keymaster

Are you able to see the pictures of the screenshots now? I’ve uploaded them to an image hosting website and pasted the url here.

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Follow mourse ben’s post above.

my add
    Keymaster

Okay, thank you so much!

my add
    Keymaster

It still can’t seem to be able to work. I have tried to replace but every time i click on “view blog” after i have replaced, clicked saved and done everything, the image on my blog does not appear but rather there is a white space after i’ve replaced. I’m so sorry but i really don’t know what’s wrong….. :-(

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please add your blog url here

my add
    Keymaster

i’ve reverted the changes already, the featured image is still there

my add
    Keymaster
    Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Cant access your blog “This blog is open to invited readers only”

my add
    Keymaster

hi i think you can access the blog now the featured image can’t be changed no matter what i do idk what’s wrong

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.