Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi, i really like the template, and i am attempting to modify it a bit. I dont really need teh chatbox thing that appears in teh left sidebar, and i seem to be unable to remove it, anyone offer up some assistance plz

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Still you cant get the solution. Please mention template with your blog URL.

Templatesyard
    Participant

the template is called “the new web” im pretty sure, i might have to double check that. This is the URL to my website where i am using it http://www.besttimeline.com . I havent made to many significant changed to it yet, and still havent been able to remove the floating chatbox.

Thanks for your reply
    Steve

Templatesyard
    Participant

any help with removing the chatbox yet? thanks in advance

Templatesyard
    Participant

i have tried just removing this bit of code, but when i do i keep getting an error

<div class='stream-footer' id='Chat_Box'><BB_Chat_Box/></div>
    	<div class='stream-footer'>

<input id='Chat_Name' placeholder='Name' size='15' type='text'/>
    		<input id='Chat_Message' placeholder='Message...' size='20' type='text'/>
    		<a href='#Chat' onclick='$(&apos;#Chat_Box&apos;).toggle();'><i class='ss-pika ss-chat' style='padding-left:7px;'/></a>
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Well not that i really got alot of help from here anyway, but i figured it out on my own after several days of messing with it. Turned out to be alot easier then i thought it was.

I made a couple of other changes as well to the tabbed social media at the top of the sidebar by adding another widget so i could add Google Plus there as well. Only issue i have there now is when i click to twitter or google plus alot of the sidebar widgets disappear, i think i know why in the code, i just havent figured out the arrangment yet

have a look if you want at http://www.besttimeline.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.