Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello everyone, I hope this thread isn’t already opened. In that case forgive me, but I can’t find the way to do a research in the forum.

I’ve just installed your wonderful template named Rosemary Fashion on my blog on Blogger NerapoesiaWeb

I just have some problems in editing the code regarding the widget Pinterest, Instagram and Anobii.

1) I would like to insert the Pinterest wall as in the demo. I cannot find where to do this. I probably edited the wrong widget on Blogger. I tried even to create the one through the developer on Pinterest but no way.
    How can I fix this?

2) I really loved the footbar with Instagram pics as in the demo, but I cannot find where to configure it to see my pics neither in the code or in the widgets.

3) I previously had the Anobii Badge perfectly working, with this template I cannot see it anymore. I tried to modifiy the code in the widget but nothing happens. Is it possibile to do something even for it?

Thank you very much if anyone can help me :)

Templatesyard
    Participant

If I buy the template someone could help me?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Yes! may be the designer will premium support with premium version. But you can try with “Documentation” file to setup your template for above your needs.

OddThemes
    Participant

Moursebem, where would I find the “Documentation” file you mentioned? I’ve been trying to figure out similar issues I am facing using the theme template, but not much luck on finding any instruction for the theme template.
    It would be great if you could guid us to the file.
    Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.