Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello,
    i just install the classic tradition theme, there are lots of problems i am facing right now, please help me to solve these out.i have mention below all the problems

1) The post title is not showing up
    2) The post background is not there
    3) i got a HTML/Java script named “navigation-menu” what to do with it?

4) i want drop drown sub menu in the existing menu, how to do it
    5) Same widget added so many times automatically
    6) after the post its showing author’s name but its someone else his name is something like Andrew
    7) The photo is not zooming automatically as i saw in demo when i kept the pointer on photo
    8) i want to place an advertisement above my header logo from right side
    9) how to link the pages and post with the main menu exist in the theme
    10) posts are opening fully there is no option for read more
    please have a look http://netdoz.blogspot.com
    please help me out with above problems i will be very very thankful to you, i need to create this blog with the classic tradition because i liked the theme.

Thank You
    Netdoz

Templatesyard
    Participant

please somebody help me out, I’m still waiting, where is the theme designer? i saw gooyaabi responding to other topics but not mine, please i need help

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Try with Restore your blogger template and wdgets to default. And reinstall this template again

Templatesyard
    Participant

I am experiencing this same issue. I have tested both the free and premium version of this theme on three different test blogs and they all turn out the same. The post title, date, author, “read more” link, tags, social icons, etc, are all missing from the homepage.

Please help; I paid for this theme and it is not functioning properly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.