Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I am using the free version of the template Power Game (https://gooyaabitemplates.com/magazine-powergame-blogger-template/), however, as it can be seen in the picture below, my slider does not work properly, a widget is blacked out, and some of the widgets do not show up. After comparing my blog with another blog which has the same free version of the template, I realised that it had to do something with my document.write commands. When I copy the document.write() parts from the other blog’s output file to my output file, and run it as a .html document, it works pretty fine, but the content that shows up is his, and the changes that I made in that .html file cannot be done in HTML editor, as the input file is different.

Thanks for your help in advance.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Templatesyard
    Participant

Also, these errors most of which are caused by document.write() pops out. The other error doesn’t need to be fixed though, it’s about the picture that I use in my content, which leads to broken link.

View post on imgur.com

Templatesyard
    Participant

Fixed it!
    For anyone having the same problem can check out this video. (Not English but still can be understandable)

Templatesyard
    Participant

I have de same problem with my slide.. The video is offline, you can post the solution, please??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.