Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hello,

I realized after a while that the “read more” I see in my Insight template is for the summary, not the jump link. Since my template is in Italian, can you let me know how

a) translate it into italian

or

b) remove the automatic summary and use the standard manal jump link?

Thanks a lot,
    Valeria

my add
    Keymaster

Why would you want to use the manual jump break, when this template has it in there automatically.

my add
    Keymaster

I might want to decide where to put the break, but again, my main concern now is that it reads “Read More” in English where the rest of the blog is in Italian and it doesn’t look good.

my add
    Keymaster

You can change the words Read More.

my add
    Keymaster

I can’t do it easily because in the layout page I can o ly change the one for the jump link and it doesn’t change the Read More for the summary. And I can’t seem to find where to do it in the HTML code.

my add
    Keymaster

That’s what I was asking, HOW can I change the words Read More if I can’t do it in the layout option?

my add
    Keymaster

i need translate this button too.

Templatesyard
    Participant

I changed in HTML the Read More for my language (Leia Mais) Portuguese-Brazil and nothing happened. Need help. Thank you.

if(img.length >=1) {
    var imgurl=img[0].src;
    var thumb = ‘<div class=”post-img”></div>’;
    var summary1 = thumb+'<div class=”post-entry”><p>’+stripHtmlTags(content,35)+’…</p><p> Leia Mais</p></div>’;
    }
    else {
    var frame = div.getElementsByTagName(“iframe”);
    if (frame.length >=1) {
    var iframe1 = frame[0].src;
    var thumb = ‘<div class=”post-image”><iframe width=”100%” height=”450″ frameborder=”no” src=”‘+iframe1+'” scrolling=”no”></iframe></div>’;
    var summary1 = thumb+'<div class=”post-entry”><p>’+stripHtmlTags(content,35)+’…</p><p> Leia Mais</p></div>’;
    }
    else {
    var summary1 = ‘<div class=”post-entry”><p>’+stripHtmlTags(content,35)+’…</p><p> Leia Mais</p></div>’;
    }
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.