- 03/04/2015 at 10:49 am #16174
I downloaded and used the template
and use it in my blog at
I just want to say thank your first for the wonderful template.
May I ask for a help in editing the template:
1) How can I move the navigation menu (the one below the blog title /description)? I want to move it lower to the left, just directly above the LATEST NEWS bar.
2) How can the post appear in the featured posts? I have already changed the title of each featured post but post with the same label does not appear below it.
Thank you very much in advance!03/04/2015 at 11:23 am #16175
The carousel slider is now working. I mean the posts related to the featured post title automatically appear in the carousel slider. The problem is on the other featured posts.
Recently, I have notice that both sliders are malfunctioning. They tend to align vertically.
Another question, why do the images in the first slider automatically become grey? How can I change them to simply white. The original images are all in white.Thank you in advance!03/04/2015 at 11:29 am #16176GooyaabiKeymaster
1. According Authors TOS, we do not giving advanced customization support. So you need buy the premium version of this template from the author to get advanced support.
2. Go to blogger dashboard >> Template >> Edit HTML and find the coding..
Now replace exact label name with the sample label names.
Example: now Im configure // featured posts 1 “Travel” to “Replaced”
// featured posts 1 Label1_Title = 'Replaced'; // Add post label here Label1 = 'Replaced'; Label1_numposts = '5';
Do this same to all. Finally click “save”03/04/2015 at 11:59 am #16177
Thank you for the info. I have already changed the sample label names with the exact ones that I want but still the posts do not appear below them.06/04/2015 at 8:36 am #16216
When I click the TRAVEL label it is showing all posts in 2X2 matrix form.However when i tried to apply the same template to my blog it is not listing any posts under that link .Can you please help me in this.06/04/2015 at 8:47 am #16217
How much it cots to get access the full support from author ?03/12/2015 at 10:14 pm #18370
i..have using this your template at here… http://123-wallpaper.blogspot.com/
your suggestion for edit label post on home not working properly, its showing only two post only..other two missing on home page
Go to Blogger.com > Your Blog > Template > Edit HTML and find the following text:- // Featured Posts04/12/2015 at 12:57 am #18371OddThemesParticipant
We are the best Toronto Web Design Company. If you are stuck with editing feel to free contact me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.