Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I want to display my most recent blog posts with the date of them, but don’t know how to do this. The Blog Post gadget is missing in the Linezap template. Please help!

http://www.thehealthymoms.net

Cascia Talbert

Templatesyard
    Participant

To customize Long Styles Layout Widgets follow these steps:
    Go To Blogger >> Layout. Then choose the Long style HTML/JavaScript widget which you want to Customize Then Click On Edit Button.
    Now you will See a Popup Window. Then Copy the below code and paste. Then Press Save Button.

<script> 
    document.write('<div class="recent-post-title"><h2><a href="/search/label/ThisLabel?max-results=10">Label Name</a></h2></div>'); 
    document.write("<script src="/feeds/posts/default/-/ThisLabel?orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=mythumb1"></script>"); 
    </script>

Change This In Script:
    “This Label” With your label name as it is in your URL.
    “Label Name” Change it with the name you want to appear on main page.

To customize short Styles Layout Widgets follow these steps:
    Go To Blogger >> Layout. Then choose the Short style HTML/JavaScript widget which you want to Customize Then Click On Edit Button.
    Now you will See a Popup Window. Then Copy the below code and paste. Then Press Save Button.

<script> 
    document.write('<div class="recent-post-title"><h2><a href="/search/label/ThisLabel?max-results=10">Label Name</a></h2></div>'); 
    document.write("<script src="/feeds/posts/default/-/ThisLabel?orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=mythumb"></script>"); 
    </script>
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I have already done that. I am looking for a way to put the normal “Blog Post” gadget in my layout. I already have the featured posts based on the labels. I want the most recent three posts on top in a thumbnail/summary format with a read more link and the date of publication below the title along with the author’s name.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Please help me with this. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.