Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi,
    I have imported Vienna Mag Blogger Template (https://gooyaabitemplates.com/vienna-mag-blogger-template/) in my blogger , After doing this under my browser tab I can see dash (-) after my name. Before that setting there is no dash in my name.

Visit my blog below you can see (-) dash in your browser tab.
    http://www.nileshsapariya.com

Note:- Please note my page title is with name “Nilesh Sapariya” in blogger setting.

Can you please help me on this. Appreciate your quick support for the same.

Regards,
    Nilesh Sapariya

Templatesyard
    Participant

The code written by the following rule..
    Page title – Blog title
    If you add page title as Bug Bounty Index Page and blog title is Nilesh Sapariya then the browser tab shown as Bug Bounty Index Page – Nilesh Sapariya
    Here is the hyphen (‐) used as a title separator.
    If you did not add a title for your post or page then the browser has shown title with hyphen (‐) at the beginning.

To solve the issue….

Add a title for your mentioned blog post or page.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Ohhh thanks a lot for the help. I got the point now. I did many googling and many other stuff understood now.

Thank you once again for quick revert on this @mourseben :-)

Regards,
    Nilesh Sapariya

Templatesyard
    Participant

Is there any way to remove the “-” ?? If i do not want the format as “page title – blog title” then is there any way to do in code level ?

Thanks

Templatesyard
    Participant

Actually I do not want to show page title hence. Any other way to show only “Blog title” so that in browser it only show “Nilesh Sapariya” and not dash (-)

Thanks.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Is there any way to remove that dash ??? I got it that why it is showing but any way around to remove that dash ?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi All,
    Issue is resolved now, in html code I have removed the (-) dash
    i.e. from <title><data:blog.pageName/> – <data:blog.title/></title>
    to <title><data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/></title>
    Cheers :)

Templatesyard
    Participant

Cheers ?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thanks once again for quick help :-) @mourseben

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi @mourseben I just noticed that while googling my name “Nilesh Sapariya” in google search my name with site is showing still with (-) dash in search engine ?

Is it something temporary or how ? any idea on that as i removed that dash from my site but its appearing in google search engine now :(
    Thanks

Templatesyard
    Participant

It is temporary. Google will update your new title after crawling your blog. (Anyone can’t know when Google bots crawl your blog.) Just hope and wait Google will soon crawl your blog and your new title visible on the search result.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Great. Thanks :) I will wait for it (y)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.