Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

I have download and install Gossip free version template in upload it to my blog mainidn.com. My blog does not look like the way it is seen on Gooyaabitemplate. Also post title did not appear on home page and all pages simultaneously. Please help how to display post title for all post.

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Try with
    Restore your blogger template and wdgets to default. And reinstall this template again

Templatesyard
    Participant

I have done according to your instruction. But it does not like the original template. Gadget like about author, about us, social share icons, newsletter is visible without any link. I have got one option on my homepage “About Author (Do Not Edit Here!)”. Please help. See the template

Templatesyard
    Participant

I got success. I have customized the template. But post are not appeared as post title with short description like the original template. Search button displaye full page results for each post.

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Awesome! Use Jump Break to show “read more” button.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello,

i experience the same issue. Restoring the template doesn’t work. How did you get your post titles eventually Manidin? I also dont get the ‘read more’ button when i use the Jump Break unfurtunately. I have looked through the whole code and couldn’t find a thing… :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.