Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Please give the guide to change Image and Text in Foliocard Responsive Portfolio Blogger Template

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please go to Dashboard >> Template >> Edit HTML and
    Find and remove the URL with your image URL http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y6tpP0ONlyI/U1EgaTYhCTI/AAAAAAAAAcY/cQHemDTfkGs/s1600/user.png
    Find below codes and replace the words with yours.

<h1>
                  Hi, I am John doe!
                </h1>
                <p>
                  Hello, I'm Admin of weblogtemplates and this is our new blogger template, Foliocard.
                  <br/>
                  It is extremely easy to configure and use. Designed to show your Web design or web development portfolios.
                  <br/>
                  No complex stuff. Your logo, your articles & your social links. Easy stuff!
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello Admin,

I like this template, but I have one problem. The first page of the image display appears 7 items, but on the second page and the next image appears 6 items. Can You tell me please? My blog oscarbt.blogspot.com,

Thanks and Regards

Templatesyard
    Participant

Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Edit HTML >> and now find var pageCount=6; you can change the value 6 to any.
    You can also setup “how many posts appeared in home page” via Layout >> Now click “Edit” link on “Blog posts” widget and now you can setup Number of posts on main page:
    Thanks

Templatesyard
    Participant

Very big thanks for solution. :D

my add
    Keymaster

hello.. i want to ask, how to post with this template?? cuz if i posting something only just display link image when i click a post.
    Thanks b4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to customize Foliocard Portfolio Theme’ is closed to new replies.