Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m trying to figure out how to remove the very first Menu at the very top of the Frau Responsive Blogger Theme (https://gooyaabitemplates.com/frau-responsive-blogger-template/), so that it won’t show up. I only want to keep the main one going across the whole theme (the one with the pink background) and I don’t need the other one at the very top right hand side. Also, I am having problems when trying to edit the menu anyway, because I do not need the sub-child categories and when I try and remove the coding for them and save the template as I’m editing it well it just doesn’t work out and I get error messages. So, if you could help me out with this I would be so grateful. :)

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please visite author page for basic customization. http://www.premiumbloggertemplates.com/frau-blogger-template/

my add
    Keymaster

That is not basic customization and that page that you sent me to absolutely DOES NOT HELP and I don’t understand why you can’t just help me, like you’ve been helping all of the other’s.

my add
    Keymaster

I installed the template as a test blog and managed to remove the top menu.
    If you don’t get the help you need, I will respond with what I did. Smile!

my add
    Keymaster

LindyLou, thank you so much for your offer of help. I’ve been trying to shard to figure out how to remove the top menu and couldn’t figure it out. It was literally driving me crazy, that I had another friend to take a look at it and she kept coming up with some weird syntax error and couldn’t get it to work, it actually stumped her as well. I would appreciate it greatly if you wouldn’t mind letting me know what you did to make that work.

my add
    Keymaster

Are you still assistance Suzinbooks?

Templatesyard
    Participant

I need help but i don’t know where to ask it. my blogs top menus don’t work and i can’t move my posts onto the other menus at the top so I’m really stuck.

[email protected]
    I’m using the blogging template.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.