Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    my add
    Keymaster

I need to customize Bolt Blogger Template, and adapt the current contents of my blogger to this this new one. I tried to do it on the “Design” option on my blogger page but I can’t see the fields and the items I want to customize. Can you help me?

Templatesyard
    Participant

Please read “documentation” file to setup guide. The “documentation” file included with your downloaded template file.

my add
    Keymaster

Thank you very much!! I’ve found “documentation” file .

my add
    Keymaster

I’m following the instructions to customize the new template without any problem, but blogger doesn’t save any change.

my add
    Keymaster

im unable to customize bolt template

my add
    Keymaster

I’ve been customizing bolt template, first step is follow instructions on the documentation file that is attached with the template.
    Another thing is to remove all your existing widgets on blogger. But this is one of the first steps you’ll find on these instructions.
    Have you ever use a template on Blogger?
    Do you know how to create pages, and customize a template?
    This is my website: http://www.judithsdesign.com/
    You can see the changes.
    I needed to use HTML language, to customize differente things.
    VERY IMPORTANT! you have to make a back up of your template before any change.

my add
    Keymaster

I’ve been customizing bolt template, first step is follow instructions on the documentation file that is attached with the template.
    Another thing is to remove all your existing widgets on blogger. But this is one of the first steps you’ll find on these instructions.
    Have you ever use a template on Blogger?
    Do you know how to create pages, and customize a template?
    This is my website: http://www.judithsdesign.com/
    You can see the changes.
    I needed to use HTML language, to customize differente things.
    VERY IMPORTANT! you have to make a back up of your template before any change.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.