Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi,
    THanks for the awesome template. Any idea why I can’t make the carousel work?

Here’s my blog:
    candacemorris.blogspot.com

my add
    Keymaster

Add This label name to posts you want them to be shown in carousel… slideshow or gallery

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thanks.

To be clear, I need to open the posts I want featured and add ‘slideshow’ or ‘gallery’ to them? Where in the post does this go?

my add
    Keymaster

Yes, on any post, you want featured in the slideshow, open the posts, on the right side, where it says Posts Settings, there is a box for labels. Add the label there. You should always use label for your posts, 3 or 4 labels at the most and be consistent.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thanks LindyLou. I have done as you suggested and still no slideshow appears. Please advise.

my add
    Keymaster

I am leaving a comment on your blog. Read it and send me an invitation to be an author on your blog.
    It will not let me leave a comment.

my add
    Keymaster

The Masterpiece template has 3 different version? Which one are, you using? One is a Carousel, slider, and Standard.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi, I am using Vienna free!

my add
    Keymaster

Your template says Masterpiece. Look at your html. I sent you an email.

my add
    Keymaster

In the Slide1 widget on your layout, type slideshow in the box.
    I also notice your comments are not showing up as a count. You must have installed Google comments.
    It would’t let me leave you a comment.

my add
    Keymaster

You need to add the custom profile, instead of your Google+ profile. It’s in the documentation. You can also make your header larger.

Templatesyard
    Participant

I have cleaned all HTML and started over. I installed the Masterpiece slideshow template and you should be able to comment. Can you please look into why my slideshow isn’t working?

candacemorris.blogspot.com

my add
    Keymaster

I left you a comment. Can you send me an email at the address I left?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.