Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I use the Gossip Magazine template (paid version). In the link below, the page number (as of this writing) ends at 22. When clicking on the link for 22, it shows a post from November 13, 2018 as the last available post to view on the blog. However, the blog began on October 3, 2018. I don’t understand why the pager doesn’t create links for pages 23, 24, etc. to allow the viewer to navigate to the rest of the posts?
    link

I tried to use the code beginning and end tags to show what the page navigation section of the blog theme contains, but I received an unsafe to post error from the forum system.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I can’t seem to find where to directly request support for this paid product?

Participant

I have been following these gossip magazines since I got into Hollywood as a writer though but it never about to get the things done with fear but its a passion that I am following through dissertation writer to achieve all my little dreams.
    even I have published many books on amazon that you may buy, just let me know if you are interested in reading

Participant

I have been following these gossip magazines since I got into Hollywood as a writer though but it never about to get the things done with fear but its a passion that I am following through https://www.dissertation-service.org/ dissertation writer to achieve all my little dreams. even I have published many books on amazon that you may buy, just let me know if you are interested in reading

Participant

Thank you so much

Participant

I have been following these gossip magazines since I got into Hollywood as a writer though but it never about to get the things done with fear but its a passion that I am following through

Participant

Paperhelp.com is a website where you can order papers. Want to know if they will be superb? Go to this platform and read reviews from students.

Participant

There is no need to google “Who can you do my math homework?” anymore. Use writepaperfor.me service and receive a first-rate paper quickly and on time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.