Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jtp
    Participant

I have already installed the Bolt theme and I have edited it a little according to what I want …

for the front view (home) is already open normally but for the post page that I open there is no response at all there is only writing loading

please help, thank you

error page

normal page (home)

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by jtp.
    Participant

Yes, it is very convinient. By the way, there are some sites where you can find almost any discounts for any service that you need. This way, I got trust paper promo code when I decided to use this service.

Participant

Conversations and dates I’ve had with men on wellhello were very good to excellent matches for me. I felt safe with my dates and they were respectful of my boundaries. Being my favorite, this dating site is no different than the rest in that we have to be very careful about who and how much we choose to trust and who we choose to date.

Participant

Sir i need some help
    I installed Waverly free version theme on my blogger site it is awesome but sir when i am sharing my home page url or post url on WhatsApp that time ur site icon or thumbnail showing in left side with my post title
    I want to hide it
    How it will be
    Please guide me i will be thankful for this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.