Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Please i just downloaded perfect mag blogger template, i have installed it but none of my old posts are displaying its just empty execpt d side bars.
    I need help to edit the template from head to toe please step by step. Also from the demo i saw there are only 3 colums or so i mean news fashion and the rest i will need to add more please
    Thanks in anticipation for a response.
    Good job you guyz are doing here

Templatesyard
    Participant

Hello brothers please respond t ooo my plea please admin…check my blog
    http://Www.dynamicville.blogspot.com
    Thanks

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

The problem is you doing setup with wrong way.

Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Layout >> and Click Edit on named Business widget Now add the following word in Title box. Actor and also add the same word in content box in the widget. finally click Save Now your lates post under the lable Actor will be appearing in your home page.

Note: You can change the lablel name with you want..

For more setup instruction use file named Documentation that included with your template file.

Templatesyard
    Participant

thanks brother…please how do i do the breaking news part and also how to edit the various social buttons to mine own account.
    and how to edit the tabs i.e the download this template and fashion and the rest
    please also the slider
    also the dont miss tab
    thank you.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Use file Documentation it has setup instruction. Note: The Documentation file included with your downloaded template file.

Templatesyard
    Participant

i have checked it…. it did nt provide the solution.

OddThemes
    Participant

Please i just downloaded perfect mag blogger template, i have installed it but none of my main post are displaying its just empty execpt d side bars,,,and not work home page, how to solve it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.