Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Templatesyard
    Participant

Hi. I am currently using the FRESH blog template and I would like for it to appear similar to the live demo version. How do I achieve that?

Other things that I want to accomplish (in which I certainly need your help):
    1. I want my profile picture be round instead of square. How do I do that and where do I put it in the CSS codes?
    2. How can my Instagram feed show up as is in the live demo? (By the way, I want it 9×3)
    3. For my blog title header, I wanted it to be an image. However, why is the size so small when I have already customized it to 900px as required by Blogger? Also, does my image not have a white background when I removed the background through Photoshop?

Your immediate reply is highly appreciated.

Gooyaabi
    Keymaster

Please use file named “Documentation” (that available with your dowanloaded template file) for basic customization.

1. To change round instead of square, you need contact template author for advanced customization help. To get advanced customization help from the author, you need buy the premium version of this template.
    2. To show instagram photos on your blog, visit here http://blog.snapwidget.com/post/34877177201/how-to-display-your-instagram-photo-gallery-on#.VRyz7vyUcpc

3. Please post your blog URL here to get help for align header image.

Templatesyard
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Here’s the link to my blog – http://thecheesecakewriter.blogspot.com/

Hope you can help me with this.

my add
    Keymaster

Hi. So, I am using this Fresh blog template and it seems that I’ve met some problems during customization. I think I accidentally delete a part of html or maybe add a widget that actually cause the content area to be missing. It looks like the content background is the main background of the blog. I have tried searching what’s wrong but I can’t seem to point it out. This is the link to my blog – http://bonusdemografia.blogspot.com/

I am sure you will understand once you opened my blog, the content area is not the same as the originals. I hope you can help me with this and I hope for your immediate reply. Thank you.

my add
    Keymaster

Hi, it’s me again. I am sorry for taking your time.. but I really need to fix the content area as soon as possible as it was a part of my school’s project. Thank you.

Templatesyard
    Participant

I think you have to redo it if the error couldn’t be pointed out. I do see some differences that we have in our blogs, but we have the same template.

PS: How did you manage to do your profile picture in the blog? I want it to be like that too.

PPS: Keymaster, I still need your help.

my add
    Keymaster

Well, I already change the themes, so it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for replying.

This is how I make my profile picture circle

You could adjust the radius to your liking, since it actually could also make your profile pic look like a rounded square or an oval if it’s noot suitable for your picture pixel.

Good luck!

my add
    Keymaster

Well, I already change the themes, so it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks for replying.

This is how I make my profile picture circle
    img src=”your picture url” style=border-radius:200px

You could adjust the radius to your liking, since it actually could also make your profile pic look like a rounded square or an oval if it’s noot suitable for your picture pixel.

Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.